Spring 2019 is officially here and the weather is great so now’s a great time to visit the Blue Ridge mountains and make some incredible memories! We invite you to visit our incredible mountains and experience what we see every day. The pristine lakes, flowing rivers, bustling art-centered historic downtown & amazing restaurants. Blue Ridge has so many unique things to do…you need more than just a weekend! So get ready to create a bucket list of things to do in Blue Ridge, GA and make this Summer memorable! Below are our top 10 but there’s so many more amazing things to do so let us know what you like best!
- Rent a pontoon boat on Lake Blue Ridge CLICK HERE!
- Go to the “Beach” at Morganton Point (or rent kayaks, paddleboards) RENTALS!
- Go whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River RAFTING RENTALS!
- Buy homegrown veggies & tomatoes at the Blue Ridge Farmer’s Market SEE MORE
- Have a bluegrass picnic at Pickin in the Park in Horseshoe Bend Park SEE MORE!
- Take the kids to the drive-in at the Swan SHOWTIMES & TICKETS!
- Take a Tractor Tour with a homemade ice cream cone at Mercier Orchards MORE INFO!
- A round of golf at Butternut Golf Course MORE INFO!
- Go on a hike and discover one of our cool waterfalls DOWNLOAD SELF-GUIDED TOURS!
- Go tubing on the Toccoa River RESERVE!
The Mountain Life Team | KW Realty Partners | 706-633-8186 or [email protected]
When you’re ready to begin living in North Georgia, call The Mountain Life Team | KW Realty Partners and we can help you along your journey. Amazing things are happening here in our beautiful mountains. You won’t be disappointed with the rich Blue Ridge Mountain heritage of your new mountain community. 706-633-8186 or email us at [email protected] #2018SpringBucketList #DiscoverTheMountainLife
Sign up to get this kind of information right in your inbox!
See amazing mountain properties below!