Kharisma Entertainment and
Teatrees Boutique Spa Present:
- The Blue Ridge Mountains Wine and Jazz
- Festival in Blue Ridge,Ga
- June 16, 2018 – 2 to 10 pm
- Downtown Blue Ridge Park
A little wine, a little cuisine & a little jazz surrounded by beautiful Appalachian mountains makes for and inspirational day of entertainment. The Wine & Jazz Festival held in our eclectic town of Blue Ridge, GA is just too good to pass up! Make plans to enjoy your weekend beginning Saturday, JUNE 16TH from 2 to 10 pm. This festival will bring you a taste of the mountain life with a diversity of wines, many created in the North Georgia regions, while enjoying local delectable foods and getting a thrill from some of the top jazz performers around. Wine is by the glass or bottle and be sure to bring your blanket & lawn chairs to relax and unwind. Buy Tickets HERE!
About the Wine and Jazz Festival
This festival is a true celebration of the culture our mountains hold. It’s a celebration of musical, visual and culinary arts, providing a level of sophistication to the area with a focus on expanding the industry of viticulture in the Blue Ridge area. Also, this incredible event is giving a portion of funds back to two food banks in Gilmer & Fannin counties. Where is the Festival held? DOWNTOWN BLUE RIDGE Connect with the festival on FB HERE.
We are bringing many new changes to this years event! We are moving the festival to a park in downtown Blue Ridge this year and encourage everyone to bring lawn chairs or blanket for a fantastic afternoon and evening! With a group of swing dancers attending this year’s festival, a variety of Jazz styles, a diverse list of wines from local wineries, delicious food, and many arts and crafts on display, it promises to be a very special event.
The Blue Ridge Mountains Wine and Jazz Festival is a regional attraction and through its public, corporate, private and charitable partnerships presents an annual concert of jazz music aimed at keeping this uniquely American music form vibrant.
Through the joint efforts of our partners the festival will not only be a celebration of the musical, enological (science of wine and wine making), visual and culinary arts , but also will help raise money for student programs in jazz music and education.
We hope to bring public awareness of the Blue Ridge area as a performing arts centered community and provide entertainment for the growing permanent and seasonal population, while featuring hot jazz, great wines, fine art, delicious cuisine, and many outdoor activities all in one great place.
- If you purchased tickets in advance, please bring your ticket receipt with you. If you plan to drink wine or beer, please have your ID to show at the entrance gates. Ticket price includes music from four to five bands.
- All shows are rain or shine. If there is inclement weather, please feel free to bring a rain poncho or umbrella.
- In accordance with the Georgia State Clean Air Act of 2005, smoking will be permitted only in designated areas.
- Parking downtown will be on a first come first serve basis. Additional parking is available in the new city parking lot located on East First Street with shuttle transportation provided by The Blue Ridge Runners.
- Food and soft drink vendors will be available for purchase.
No coolers, no outside food or drinks.
We hope you love and appreciate this amazing culture we have here in North Georgia. When you’re ready to begin living the mountain life here, call The Mountain Life Team | KW Realty Partners and we can help you along your journey. Incredible things are happening here in our beautiful mountains. You won’t be disappointed with the rich Blue Ridge Mountain heritage of your new mountain community. Enjoy the mountain life in the beautiful Blue Ridge, GA! 706-745-3123 or email us at [email protected] #Win&JazzFestival #LiveTheMountainLife #KWRealty
Sign up to get this kind of information right in your inbox![subscribe-by-email-form autopt=”true”]
See amazing mountain properties below!