February 13, 2016 | 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm | 790 Block of East Main St & Downtown City Park
Cook-Off will happen come rain,
snow or shine so see you on Saturday.
It’s time to enjoy the mountain life in Blue Ridge, Ga so mark your calendars for live music, ice sculptures and amazing chili! Buy a $10 Tasting Card to sample the competition and vote for the People’s Choice Award. Featuring Live Music and entertainment from the Blue Ridge Community Theater actors. An amazing display of individual and unique ice sculptures from the award winning, National Ice Carving Champion “Rock on Ice” including several ice carving demonstrations.
If you have additional questions please contact:
- Cory Bryant at 706-455-6800
- Pam Fink at 706-258-2432
This year’s judges are not set yet.
Things To Do:
- Chili tasting and voting on the “Peoples Choice”
- Romantic horse drawn carriage ride
- Kids Zone
- Wander around town looking for your favorite Ice Sculpture
- Have a beer or glass of wine
- Take a load off your feet and spend a little time inside the “Big Tent” to listen to a little music.
It’s our job to give you fun ideas to do here in our beautiful North Georgia mountains. This is one of our premier events that will give you a “taste” of the mountain life. The Mountain Life Team | KW Realty Partners 706-745-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org