So the Fall Season is just around the corner here in the Georgia Mountains and that means it’s Pumpkin Time! Pumpkin flavors, pumpkin scents, pumpkin decore and pumpkins ev-er-y where! Good thing I love the taste and the pumpkin color! Here’s a couple of our favorite recipes to get you excited about the Fall Season…Let us know which one you like better.
Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie – Just perfect for any Autumn Celebration
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Slivered almonds and chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the chocolate chips, pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping; garnish with almonds and chocolate curls if desired.
Pumpkin Whip – Oh My…A Taste of Fall
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- Gingersnaps, optional
- In a large bowl, beat pudding and milk until well blended, 1-2 minutes. Blend in pumpkin and pie spice. Fold in whipped topping. spoon into dessert dishes. Chill. Garnish with gingersnaps if desired.
The Mountain Life Team loves this time of year…it’s the time when many are looking for a home or 2nd home in these beautiful North Georgia Mountains. We really love what we do and we hope it shows! If you’re looking for a mountain home here in North Georgia – call us today. We’re advocates of mountain living and are passionate about North Georgia real estate. The Mountain Life Team | KW Realty Partners 706.633.8186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to get this kind of information right in your inbox!