Real Estate Buyers Specialist, Listing Specialist – Leads & Training Provided
The Mountain Life Team | KW Realty Partners is now looking to partner with both new and experienced real estate sales professionals who are interested in being a part of a growing team in the Georgia Mountains. Keller Williams is the #1 Real Estate in the US. Whether you are licensed or non-licensed – we will provide a positive culture, leads, coaching and the support you need to build a lasting career in the real estate industry.
Our service areas include Blairsville, Blue Ridge, Cleveland, Ellijay, Hiawassee & Jasper. SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION IN THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL CALL YOU TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. QUESTIONS…CALL RHONDA AT 706-400-8752.
MEET THE MOUNTAIN LIFE TEAM! You’ll love us!!!
Keller Williams is the #1 largest real estate company in the United States and one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in the world. We are a unique organization that invests an incredible amount of resources to develop our most valuable asset, our people! Our existing sales agents love the difference that Keller Williams offers them, some of the benefits that they enjoy include:
- Building a career with the #1 Real Estate Company in the US– not just doing a job!
- Best Training and Coaching – Full support and guidance of Keller Williams Realty
- Best Technology – award winning technology tools making your job easier!
- Wealth Building Opportunities! Income opportunity unparalleled in the real estate industry
- Ability to control their income and career growth
- A Culture of Caring! Become part of something bigger!
As a part of the Keller Williams family, our Real Estate Sales Agents are responsible for assisting buyers through the buying process of purchasing a home and by developing a database of prospects for buyer and seller clients, showing properties and negotiating contracts. If they would like to expand their career by listing homes, that is an option as well.
While no experience is required for this entry level outside sales opportunity, successful candidates for the Real Estate Sales role must have a strong work ethic and a desire to be successful.
Additional requirements for the Real Estate Sales Agent include:
- In Unlicensed…willingness and ability to obtain a real estate license
- Commitment to the team
- Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Comfortable meeting new people and networking to develop a client base
- Entrepreneurial mind set and a high degree of self-discipline
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional and personable demeanor