125 EAGLE TOP LANE MORGANTON, GEORGIA
Description & Details
ADDTL 5+ AC W/PHENOMENAL MTN VIEWS AVAILABLE! – Cabin. Mountains. Rustic Luxury. Imagine life here surrounded by multi-layer views of the Cohutta Mountains on 5.05 Ac with an amazing guest home. 3 Level Log/Chink style cabin evokes rustic style unique to North Georgia with lodge like features, is perfect for entertaining. Guests will love your outdoor great room with fire place & sun deck with fire pit. Interior is open with a mix of wood throughout, tasteful barn doors, custom tin & cedar shake overhangs, towering fire place in great room, vaulted ceilings, exposed beams & wall of windows. Spacious kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counters, rocked high-boy bar & eat-in dining room is perfection. Private guest bedroom on the main is spacious with great closet space. Master bedroom on top with tile shower is your haven of rest. Guests can retreat to the terrace level with great room overlooking beautiful mountain vistas! Too Much To Tell! See for Yourself! SOME FURNISHINGS AVAILABLE ON A SEPARATE BILL OF SALE.
DON’T FORGET TO EXPLORE THE ENTIRE HOME WITH THE 3D VIRTUAL TOUR BELOW!
UNIQUE HOME FEATURES
· Long Range Multi-layer mountain views of Cohutta Mountains as well as the Rich Mountain Wilderness Area. Watch the 4th of July Fireworks over Blue Ridge with the mountains in the background. Breathtaking sunsets nightly.
· 50 Amp Breaker with exterior outlet near lower level patio ready for hot tub of your choice.
· 100 Amp Breaker Subpanel for key electrical circuits (kitchen, well, furnace, etc.) with 30 Amp exterior outlet ready for your gas or propane generator. Includes switch from main panel to subpanel to ensure no back feed of generator to public utility, minimizes risk to public electrical workers.
· 100 Amp Breaker Subpanel- Coach House.
· Custom Guest Home is 800 sq ft Barn with Silo styled Coach House with two lofts, 100 amp sub panel, drive under covered space for multiple jeeps, 4x4s, 4-wheeler and accessories ready to finish. Very versatile…could be an In-law Suite, Man Cave, She Shed, Shop, or Studio. Finish Out to Your Liking!
· Couch House exterior light switch.
· Secondary property access from blacktop with winding Jeep, 4×4, or 4-wheeler trail from right of way access up through Coach House to house driveway.
· Natural Spring fed Mill Branch at bottom of property.
· Timber Frame Carport light switch as well as exterior post light switch.
· Well cover insulated and within enclosed space of the Timber Frame Carport mitigating any freeze risk.
· Rack system for canoes/kayaks under screen porch.
· Cat 5 and Cable throughout ready for internet, phone, satellite needs.
• Gas log fireplace on/off switch
Location & MapGet Directions »
Chad Lariscy - Team Owner, Realtor and Listing Specialist
Humbled Christian, Heartfelt Husband, Happiest Father, Hardworking – Honest Realtor, Harmonious Leader, Helpful Person, Hopeless Golfer, Horrible Eater, Humorous Personality, Honestly Grateful.
Mobile: (706) 994-8686
Direct: (706) 633-8186
Contact Chad Lariscy - Team Owner, Realtor and Listing Specialist
Let the Mountain Life Team help you discover decadent digs, perfect for experiencing the mountainous sanctuary that is North Georgia! We are standing by to help you. How would you like us to contact you? If you just fill out your email address, we will email you. Want us to call? Fill out your phone number. We respect your privacy and will contact you any way you wish… just let us know.