Are you still sitting around wondering what you could do tonight that would be fun and different than how you been bringing in the New Year for the past several years? There is plenty of fun to be had in North Georgia! Here are some last minute ideas if you are visiting in the mountains or maybe you live in Atlanta and would like to head up tonight and celebrate!!!!
* Dance the night away at John C Campbell Folk School…$15 a person…
* Dinner, dancing and live band at The Ridges Resort and Marina – Young Harris – reservations required. $199 a couple.
* Come to the grand ballroom at 8:30 at Brasstown Valley Resort for a huge New Years celebration! – Young Harris
* Cafe Portofino’s New Years Eve Celebration! Live music at 8 but festivities begin at 4! Champagne toast at midnight!
* Fun for the Kids!!! Skate bash at Fun World tonight – Young Harris!
* Celebrate at the Lodge at Copperhead – dinner, dancing and tons of fun – Blairsville!
* Live Music at Cartecay Vineyards from 1:30 to 5:30. Beautiful winery! Ellijay!
* New Years Eve Dinner at the Tabor House – Ellijay!
This is just the tip of the iceberg of what kind of fun is to be had tonight in North Georgia tonight! So many fine establishments to stay overnight as well. While you are here, call the Mountain Life Team to show you beautiful cabins of homes in Ellijay, Blairsville, Blue Ridge or Hiawassee!