Is was like a big ol’ smack on the cheek to be MeMe’d by my friend and Blogging Coach Justin Smith. (Read #5..you will understand!)
What? You don’t know what a MeMe is? That’s okay…I didn’t either. So if you would like to know, you can go here!
Here is 5 things you may not know about me:
- I have a Beautiful Wife of almost 15 years Kristi, who was actually engaged when we were on our first (un)official date.
- I have 2 amazing children, Madison (10) and Bryson (6) with one (unplanned) baby girl on the way. (No name yet..thought we were done!)
- I was 36 before I went to my first College Football Game. (Go DAWGS!)
- I was named Rotarian of the Year in 2004!
- One of the first girls that ever kissed me was a girl by the name of Meme!
I have tagged a few fellow Tomatoes in the spirit of keeping the MeMe going. They are:
Terry McDonald – CharlotteCommunitiesOnline.com
Tyler Wood – TheBigBearSkinny.com
Kevin Warmath – LivingInAlphareta.com
Thanks Justin…..This has been Fun!